/* Ravelry ----------------------------------------------- */

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Moving On

After several great years with Blogger, I have decided to officially retire the Brandeis Briefs blog. I'm going to leave it up, since it's a part of my history, but starting today I'll be doing all of my new blogging on my own website.

I'm not giving up blogging entirely, just moving shop. I've got a much more detailed explanation of how and why I made this decision in my new blog. If you'd like to follow, please visit me at my new and improved blog: BlackTabi Blog, and update your bookmarks to the new url: http://blog.blacktabi.com

If you've been reading this based on a feed subscription, you will probably also want to update that feed as well (there's a handy RSS button on the new blog!).

Thanks for reading Brandeis Briefs, and I hope to see you at BlackTabi from now on!


Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home